Declaration of personal information protection
In offering customers secure, safe and reliable services, COSMIC WONDER Co. ("Center for COSMIC WONDER Online Store", "we", "us" or "our") has adopted a policy regarding handling of customers’ personal information (“Personal Information”) and will strive for protecting Personal Information appropriately.
Personal Information protection policy
1. We observes the Personal Information Protection Act of Japan, rules on privacy in communications stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Law, and other relevant laws and regulations.
2. We observes Guidelines Regarding the Protection of Personal Information in the Telecommunications Business (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Report No. 695, August 31, 2004).
3. We shall appropriately manage Personal Information handled.
4. All employed by COSMIC WONDER Co. shall protect every kind of Personal Information about customers, etc., and fulfill their expectations.
5. We shall take necessary and appropriate safety control measures in order to prevent the risk of unauthorized access to information, as well as the loss, falsification and leakage of information, and shall strive for improvement of such measures.
Handling of Personal Information
1. Specifying of purpose of use
Personal Information such as name, address, phone number(s) we obtains from customers is used for the following purposes:
Rendering of our services; verification of member identity; billing; customer service; notification of change, suspension or discontinuation of our services, etc.; notification of other services we offers; informing members of various upcoming events and campaigns.
2. Disclosure of Personal Information
Upon verification of customers' identity, we shall swiftly accommodate requests from customers for disclosure or correction, etc., of Personal Information about them.
3. Use and disclosure of Personal Information
We obtains customers' Personal Information to the extent necessary to render services, uses and discloses such information within the scope of the stated purpose of use.
4. Disclosure to third parties
We uses Personal Information within the scope of the stated purpose of use and manages it appropriately. We shall never disclose or give Personal Information to third parties without informing to whom the information belongs of the purpose of use and obtaining consent from the individual to disclosure. However, we may form an exception to the rule if disclosure of information is requested by public agencies such as government and/or police, or in the event we deems such disclosure necessary for the protection of human life, human health or property.
Inquiries concerning Personal Information
Customers are asked to direct inquiries concerning their Personal Information held by us or our handling of such information to the (email address/phone number) below.
Center for COSMIC WONDER Online Store
Business hours: 11:00-17:00 (Closed on Saturday, Sundays, National holidays, New Year holidays and Bon holidays.)